Let's put it out there #realbridebrigade, wedding dress shopping is not your everyday shopping experience. The wedding dress is possibly the only dress a woman will spend the most time thinking about and looking for until she finds the ideal one!
It seems for most of us, we have all been imagining the fairy tale since we were little girls! We have imagined and desired that day, for as long as one can remember and we have gorgeous Pinterest boards full of wedding inspo, including the dress of our dreams to prove it! Right? If you need some serious dress inspo or where to start your journey, head across to my own pinterest boards, where I love pinning on a daily occurence, Pinterest with Sam
Do you have your dream wedding dress in mind?
On April 15th from my studio, we had the pleasure of joining a live stream and digital showroom of the Pronovias 2021 Premiere Collection with designers Alessandra Rinaudo & Thomas Vasseur.
Inspired by the most striking Hollywood stars and the star dresses from the Maison’s heritage, Rinaudo's new collection invites you to step into the spotlight on your wedding day.
When creating her mood board, Rinaudo was drawn to the masterpieces of Pronovias’ heritage. She laid out sketches of vintage tuxedo gowns, scribbled notes about plisse soleil that opens like the rays of the sun. Pictures of age-old movie stars framed her drawings as she masterminded never-before-seen silhouettes and bridal accessories that take you from wedding to red-carpet-ready.
The campaign hashtag being announced #loveconquersall.
Here are a few of our favourite dresses on this evening.....
Inspiration for 2021 season behind the Pronovias brands was a Hollywood Moodboard. Confident stylish women setting the scene for the modern bride becoming a star of her very own. Her premiere, her wedding day!
Novel silhouettes introduced in to the collection included
- flowing plisse' - new modern volume made for twirling,
- soft mermaid silhouettes - the fitted mermaid line is loosened, to hug the hips and fall softly to the ground - super elegant
- Luxurious inlays - the inlay technique decorating organza skirts, illusion necklines on crepe
- Red Carpet necklines - new way necklines with 3D effects, muses being Cate Blanchett, Angelina Jolie and Emma Watson.
- Bohemian minimalism- romantic ethereal, high waisted billowing sleeves, light lace panelling
- Precious pleating - pinned off the shoulder sleeves to introduce dramatic lines and shape.
- Glamorous laces with sexy chic lines of mainly mermaid silhouettes ready for the drama of a premiere with sheerness on the hips and soft inlets placed so perfectly with linings to give a slight colour variation.
- Dramatic ballgowns - drama of the red carpet with pleats particularly placed at the back of the gown which defines the small waistline of the bride.
For the modern, confident bride that still wants to wow her guests and groom, this breathtaking crepe gown features a clean bodice and lace back insert dotted with eye-catching beads and dainty seed pearls.
This wedding gown with unexpected lace inserts on the back has been designed for full impact as you walk down the aisle. With flattering cap sleeves, plunge V neckline and floor-sweeping royal train.
It was during this session, that myself and my team realised our bridal boutique and experience we offer our brides would be forever changed in store! Introducing our Zoom bridal appointments and one to one appointments with stylists wearing masks and gloves.
Now thanks to the restrictions that were put into place we can now re-book private appointments for social distancing purposes, with two guests.
We are still here and I cannot wait to celebrate love, life and you! Book your appointment in store now.
Please note the above dresses will start arriving from July onwards.
Lots of love,
P.S Leave a comment below and let me know what you think of these new 2021 wedding dresses.