Given each bride / bridesmaids measurements, we work with each individual to decide upon which size would work best.
We suggest our lovely brides / bridesmaids have themselves measured at their local tailor or dressmaker if ordering online, otherwise our staff are able to measure you in store. If none of these options are available, use a soft measuring tape and follow the guidelines below:
- Always measure over undergarments for the most precise information.
- Hold the tape measure close to the body but not too tight. Allow a finger’s width between the body and the tape.
- BUST: Measure the fullest part of your bust. Be proud!
- WAIST: The tape should wrap around the waist at the same level as your garment’s waist. Samantha Wynne dresses are high-waisted (the level of your navel) while our skirts are meant to sit slightly lower. Don’t suck in! Be comfortable.
- HIP: Measure the fullest part of your hip. Girls, this is your least favourite area.
Next, use our sizing chart to find your nearest Samantha Wynne size. Keep in mind that we have specially created these sizing formulas according to our dress patterns, so your Samantha Wynne size may not be the same as your usual size. If your measurements fall between two sizes, choose the larger size.